Happy New Dance Year!! We just want you to know that we will have all CDC Covid protocols in place for a happy and healthy dance year.
1. We will not have a lobby available for the foreseeable future to avoid unnecessary congregation. This means that only students are allowed in the building/lobby during their class time. This is a great time for parents and siblings to sit in the car and catch up on their reading/homework or run a quick errand while the students are in class. We will bring them to you in the parking lot once class is over.
2. We are a very mask friendly building and ask that all the dancers , per the Health Department mandate, wear masks at all times in the building if their health allows them.
3. Everyone’s hands are sanitized or washed upon entrance and exit of the building.
4. Everyone’s temperature is taken upon arrival. For everyone’s safety, anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be allowed in the building as that is a medically designated fever. Thank you for your understanding on this.
5. The studio will be split into two sections to avoid as much cross traffic as possible.
6. There will be no more than 50 people (including us) in the building at a time.
7. High Traffic/Touch areas (including ballet barres) are sanitized frequently.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.